Why Professional Carpet Cleaning?
Just as clothes need regular cleaning to keep them fresh and hygienic, so do your carpets.
Periodic cleaning increases the longevity of your carpets. Carpets and rugs, like your clothing, accumulate soil, grime, food spills, body fluids, bed mites, bugs and grit. These are some of the major reasons which reduce the lifespan of your carpets and create an environment for destructive and health harmful mites, bacteria and odours. These factors often lead to breathing and/or skin allergies. Cleaning costs are minimal when you consider the replacement cost of carpets and upholstery, so regular cleaning makes economic sense too.
The Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning:
- Increased life expectancy
- Stain removal – no longer worry about concealing those discomforting spots, marks and dried spillages, professional cleaning can ensure removal of the most stubborn stains
- A more hygienic environment – complete removal of general dust, soil and accumulated debris
- Improved appearance – even the oldest of carpets and furniture can look refreshed and clean
- Elimination of mites and bacteria – reducing the risk of allergies, mould and many other potential problems
Vacuuming is not Enough
Regular vacuuming is a necessity to keep your carpets clean. However, most domestic vacuum cleaners, shampooers and steamers, even the more powerful ones, haven’t got what it takes to get to do a deep clean.
Envirotech Carpet Cleaning offers professional carpet cleaning throughout the Western Cape. With our specialised equipment, products and experienced staff we’ll ensure great results.